Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Prayer request!

My sweet Maw-Maw had a stroke last week.  She has been moved from the hospital to a rehab facility.  Please pray that she will do well with therapy and her speech and mobility will improve.  She was pumping gas last week at a gas station when she passed out.  A delivery man saw her and helped her get into her car.  He found her phone and scrolled to my Dad's number.  He got to her and drove her to the ER.  They admitted her into the hospital.  She cannot speak and the right side of her body is immovable.  She is completely aware of her condition.  She has been so frustrated and worried.  It's so hard to watch her go through this.  My family and I appreciate the prayers.  I know God hears our prayers and concerns, and He is bigger than anything we could ever imagine!

*"I call on you, my God, for you will answer me; turn your ear to me and hear my prayer." 
 Psalm 17:6


*"Don't worry about anything, but pray about everything. With thankful hearts offer up your prayers and requests to God."  Philippians 4:6


*Truly I tell you, if anyone says to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and does not doubt in their heart but believes that what they say will happen, it will be done for them."
Mark 11:23





1 comment:

  1. praying Karah! So sorry to hear that. Keep us updated. Love you ~Kiera

    ReplyDelete