Wednesday, September 28, 2011

What I'm loving Wednesday

These precious little baby leg warmers!!!
I am SO ready for it to be fall-like weather!  It is my first fall with Alyssah so I'm super excited about her accessories like these leg warmers :)  I'm in love!  If only they looked as cute on older people ;) HA!  I can't wait to see her all bundled up in cute sweaters, beanies, and tights!

 
Brown nails...so much better than black, although I like that too ;)

 I'm so tired of my summer clothes that I want it to be colder just to wear my sweaters!  I love wearing the browns, oranges, and reds...

I have found a new tea flavor as well.  I haven't actually tried this one yet, but a local coffee shop has the vanilla chai and it's amazing!  I got regular chai tea a while back so I still have some of that to finish before I get this but I'm excited about trying it!  The chai tea is great with honey and sugar.   If you are a hot tea drinker, you should def. give it a try!

I would love to hear some of your favorite things about fall :)
Hope everyone has a great Wednesday!  It's rainy and gloomy here, but the week is halfway over ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment