Monday, November 26, 2012

The start of Christmas 2012




On Friday, we put up our tree.  The kids "helped" me...a few things were broken but at least they weren't important ones ;)  It was a little stressful but it's their holiday too.  I love experiencing Christmas through my children.  It reminds me of how simple, magical, and fun it used to be when I was little.  
I am also loving this Christmas more this year because I am having a good talks with Mark about Jesus.  I love that I get to share with him about our Savior's birth and the reason He came to earth.

We were talking about how much he loves Christmas the other night and he said he loved our tree and Santa.  Then I said "and Jesus' birthday!"  He said 'it's Santa's birthday too'.  I said, "really?"  He said "it's Jesus' birthday and Santa's birthday!"  I think I can work with that ;)  What sweet innocence!  I want to be more like that.

I hope everyone's week has started off well!  Mine has been pretty interesting.  More on that later!

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment