Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Mark's 2 year pics

I still can't believe my little boy is 2 years old! He's talking all the time these days and seems to learn so much in a week. He is already "saying" his ABC's, which actually aren't that hard to make out. He's still not using the potty that much but he does at least sit on it every night. I'm just hoping he actually pees in it someday soon. I really don't know what I'm doing. Anyone have any advice?? He's an active, curious toddler who loves his little world.

Last week he had his first case of hand, foot, and mouth. It was probably the worse he's ever been with sickness. I hope he never gets it again. He was so irritable which made it so hard for me to understand what was going on with him, so I got frustrated. He didn't want to eat much, but he did have a lot of Capri-suns and popsicles! He also got to stay home with Daddy for the last half of the week. He still has a cold which is also caused by the virus that causes HF&M. And then Monday morning his ear started draining really bad. It seems to the time of year for him to be sick. He was sick last Easter too, but at least he's been feeling better the past few days. He will be good as new (hopefully) by Saturday and Sunday. We have 2 days of Easter fun ahead of us. I'm really looking forward to it :)

These are a couple of pics from his 2 year photo session. They turned out great. He got off to a bad start, but we got them done. He was starting to get sick the day we went, so it makes sense now, although picture taking gets harder and harder every time we go.









1 comment: