Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Q&A #2

How did I become an Auburn fan?

Well I don't think there is a point that I said I think I'm going to be an Auburn fan. It was just something that just kind of happened. I grew-up around Alabama fans, even wore Alabama attire at one point because of my Dad. He actually has a photo to document and torments me with it. Not really, but he does mention it every now and then. So for me to be an Auburn fan is out of the ordinary for my family. I didn't really care about football until I got into high school. I dated a few guys during this time that were Auburn fans, and I went to some games with them. It's somewhat magical to see the traditions that take place during these football Saturdays that you just fall in love with, and I did! I started going to War Eagle days and E-days because I was interested in going to school at Auburn, and I got out of school for those days. :) I applied at Auburn and the rest is history. I didn't understand the Auburn spirit until I actually experienced it and my college days were some of the best of my life. I am blessed to still be in Auburn working and soon living there again with my little family. It's something you don't understand until you have experienced it; the campus, the football games, and the Auburn family. Plus how could you not fall in love with this...






WAR EAGLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment