Monday, March 8, 2010

My own little car!

These are a few pictures of Mark playing with one of his Christmas gifts one Sunday afternoon. He hasn't quite gotten the hang of moving it with his little feet yet, but he loves to be pushed around in it :) He's growing at warp speed it seems, and I'm just trying to keep up! I used to be so much better at keeping up with every little thing he has done or accomplished each month. At least I still get the pictures although I'm so slow at sharing them with everyone! I hope everyone had a great weekend! Our weekend was extremely busy with party after party, but we are very blessed to have amazing friends and family to share special occasions with, so no complaints here. I just wish I could have gotten some more sleep... Mark's 2nd birthday pictures coming soon, hopefully! :) Happy Monday!






1 comment:

  1. Love his car and it seems like he does too!! He's so stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete