Friday, March 5, 2010

whew!

Just a few pictures from January...yeah it's been a while!






I haven't written anything in a while so I thought I would catch up on all that has been going on with us. February came and went like a flash. I have not posted anything about the infamous snow day of 2010 yet. I got some precious pictures of Mark playing in the snow. He loved every minute of it. He just kept saying "it's 'nowing". I had a lot of fun watching him in it. Pictures coming soon. I'm at work right now, so I'll have to do that at home. Who knows when I'll get to that this weekend though...
I'll be playing "catch-up" for a while, so bear with me :)
My little boy is now 2 years old and not quite so little... March 4th was probably the best day of my life or at least top 5. I have loved every second of being a Mommy and every stage has been so much fun. I'm hoping to have a wonderful year #2 :) Potty training is ahead and coming pretty quickly. I think he is about ready, although I think he is afraid of the potty. I believe he's getting a potty seat at his party tomorrow, so hopefully that will ease his fears. I'm hoping it will make him feel like a big boy!
Like I said this weekend will be insanely busy with a friend's birthday party tonight, Mark's tomorrow, and my birthday dinner tomorrow night, but I will post pictures when I can breathe again :) I hope everyone has a beautiful weekend. I know I will! That's all for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment