Wednesday, September 29, 2010

23 week check-up

I had my 23 week (almost 24 weeks)  check-up this morning, and everything looks great!  My blood pressure was wonderful, and Alyssah's heartbeat was 145.  She was moving the entire time I was there :)  She's going to be a wild child.  I've gained 5 lbs since my last visit, so that puts me at a total of 7lbs. gained :)  I'm so glad that I have caught up from my first trimester of being sick. 
I have gotten so many things done at the apartment since my last post.  I need to take more pics of our new place to share, and post my recent belly pics.  I will try to do that very soon.  I have started decorating for fall, and I'm enjoying this cool weather we have been having.  It's such a nice change from the long, hot summer we've had.  I'm sure it's not here to stay, but it's a nice little break.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful week.  I can't believe that it will be October in a few days!  I'm so ready for it :)  Happy Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment