Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Baby update!

I had my check-up this morning. I am 19 weeks, almost 20, and Alyssah is doing great! She has been moving a lot lately. I felt her all day yesterday and she did not want us to find her heartbeat this morning ;) She kept moving away from the nurse. haha She's already stubborn like her Mommy. Life should be interesting when this little princess enters our world! her heartbeat was 150 and my blood pressure was 117/61. I have gained 3 lbs since my last visit, which puts me at actually gaining 2lbs. I had lost a few lbs. during the first couple weeks due to morning sickness. I am completely out of my regular jeans. I wore the largest pair I have yesterday and they were uncomfortable by the end of the day. I would rather have on sweats than anything these days. Too bad I don't work at home ;)
We are recovering from our move this weekend. It was a little stressful, but we survived. Now I'm trying to get us unpacked and organized. We are still living amongst a few boxes and a lot of empty ones that need to be thrown away, but we are slowly getting there! I have a lot of pics to post and I'm going to try to do that tonight and relax... Hope you all have a fabulous Wednesday! The weekend is almost here, and I am super excited about some football! Enjoy! War Eagle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment