Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Revealing Party

August 4th we found out we are having a little girl! These are pictures from our Revealing party. We wanted a special way to tell our closest friends our big news. I found a few ideas online and came up with wearing a pink ribbon with her name on a card. All of them were in the living room and when it was time to tell I lifted my shirt to reveal the color of the gender. It was priceless, and I couldn't have been more excited to share the news with them!



Marky Mark enjoying Aunt Joo's salad.



Me in the middle of blinking and grinning from ear to ear :)



This is probabaly going to be one of my favorite pregnancy pictures!



Alyssah Elaine...It was so hard coming up with a name Christopher and I could agree on. When we were thinking of names when I was pregnant with Mark before we knew he was a boy, I liked the name Alyssa. We decided to add an "h" at the end so her name would be like mine. Beautiful and unique :) Elaine is after my grandmother. It's her middle name. Now both of our babies have special names!



At 15 1/2 weeks baby girl was the size of an apple!

No comments:

Post a Comment