Wednesday, September 1, 2010

August 21, 2010


August 21st is Christopher's birthday. It was a busy day. We started moving into our new place, and we had big plans to hang out for Christopher's birthday all day! It was great, except for dinner and the cake. I had a cake made at Columbus Corner Bakery (yummy), but it turned out all wrong. I wanted to do a poker cake. When I ordered it I told them I wanted it to be grass green like a poker table and instead they did actual grass icing! I was so disappointed! Dinner was awful. Christopher wanted to go to Cheddar's but the wait was ridiculous! We went to Chili's instead and had the worst waiter ever! We were all so mad when we left. Let's hope next year will be better :)


My belly bump at 18 weeks...my belly button is hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment