Thursday, September 23, 2010

Latest obsession

I have been totally consumed lately with anything remotely girly for my little Alyssah. I know I still have a little while until she is here, but with the holidays quickly approaching I know I will run out of time, especially with my 2 year old running around. I feel I should get things done whenever I can ;) I have been obsessed with accessories for this little priss! Hair bows are my favorite, and etsy is the place to score some really adorable ones! If you have never heard of etsy.com, you are missing out greatly. Go visit now!


This is the first one I ordered, and I have been hooked ever since! I found some headbands like these in a few colors at Hobby Lobby and grabbed them up for the low price of 99 cents! They also have a few colors of the gerber daisy flowers on clips to clip on them. I LOVE them and I love how big they are...I know my poor child. I just think it's adorable! I can't help myself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment