Thursday, January 19, 2012

Forever Reign

We sang this song at church this past Sunday, and I've had it in my head since then!  Just thought I would share :)  Happy Thursday!  It's almost the weekend and my girl's 1st birthday! Stay tuned for birthday details.  Have a blessed day!
Forever Reign
You are good, You are goodWhen there's nothing good in meYou are love, You are loveOn display for all to seeYou are light, You are lightWhen the darkness closes inYou are hope, You are hopeYou have covered all my sin
You are peace, You are peaceWhen my fear is cripplingYou are true, You are trueEven in my wanderingYou are joy, You are joyYou're the reason that I singYou are life, You are life,In You death has lost its sting
Oh, I'm running to Your arms,I'm running to Your armsThe riches of Your loveWill always be enoughNothing compares to Your embraceLight of the world forever reign

You are more, You are moreThan my words will ever sayYou are Lord, You are LordAll creation will proclaimYou are here, You are hereIn Your presence I'm made wholeYou are God, You are GodOf all else I'm letting go
Oh, I'm running to Your armsI'm running to Your armsThe riches of Your loveWill always be enoughNothing compares to Your embraceLight of the world forever reign
My heart will singno other NameJesus, Jesus
Oh, I'm running to Your armsI'm running to Your armsThe riches of Your loveWill always be enoughNothing compares to your embraceLight of the world forever reign

1 comment:

  1. LOVE that song! We sang it a lot at Gulf Coast Getaway :) It is so true

    ReplyDelete