Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone!  I hope that everyone had a wonderful New Year holiday.  I know we did.  I have a lot of blogging to do about Christmas, and have cute, recent pictures of the kids to share.  For now, I want to share a few thoughts from day 1 in my prayer journal.  Each day has verse(s) and a little devo along with space to write down specific prayer requests, etc.  Todays verses are Psalms 139:23-24.  It made me smile when I read it b/c it is absolutely perfect and describes a specific prayer of mine lately.  What an awesome Creator!  He always shows us the way ;)

"Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts.  See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting."  NIV

What an awesome verse to start the new year off with?! 

This is from the devotional reading:
"Wherever I go, whatever the challenge, I pray that You will be there, guiding me completely.
...O Lord, be near, surrounding me continually with Your love."

There is nothing too big for my God, and I know His love is unfailing and faithful.  I pray that you all have a blessed New Year and that Jesus will be Lord of your lives and hearts!

No comments:

Post a Comment