Saturday, January 7, 2012

Project 365-week 1

I am attempting to do Project 365 this year.  Basically it's your whole year in pictures.  You take one picture a day to document something from that day.  I really hope I can keep this up; it's such a neat idea :)  I'm going to be posting the pictures by weeks.  I figured it would be easy to keep myself organized that way.  Here goes...

Day 1-Happy New Year!

Day 2-My sweet boy!

Day 3- Mark's "puppy".  He actually left him unattended at Wal-mart on this day.  He said "I think puppy is lonely."  He was quickly recovered ;)

Day 4- I'm constantly faced with messes like these, but I'm also so blessed to have precious little ones who make these kind of messes :)

Day 5- My new haircut.  Also-Mark took this one ;)  He's getting pretty good!
Day 6- A night with my girls!  Sweet Alyssah with my sweet Kristin.  Love her :)


Day 7- A day of shopping with my girl!  It was so fun!  I look forward to many, many shopping days with her :)
Stay tuned for next week's pictures.  I hope you all are enjoying your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! You are doing it! I am glad. I keep missing days here and there, but I am just doing what I can.. better than nothing! Your babies are so cute and getting so big!

    ReplyDelete