Sunday, January 15, 2012

Project 365-week 2

Well week 2 was a bit of a struggle for me, but I got it done.  I would remember a little late that I hadn't taken a picture for the day, hence some sleepy pics of the kiddos ;)  They are still worthy of being my pictures for the day!  They are so sweet when they are sleeping ;)
Day 8: Sleeping beauty

Day 9:  I'm reading through Psalms right now and it's definitely uplifting.  Thank goodness David decided to write down some of his dark days.  It's a great reminder that although we go through struggles, God is always close by!

Day 10:  Smiling even though she caught the stomach bug at school :(  Her 1st sickness since she was born.

Day 11:  And day 2 of the bug-She went through a lot of laundry this week!

Day 12:  Also the eve before Mark caught the dreaded stomach bug.  Squeaky clean babies!

Day 13:  Mark had to leave school early b/c he was throwing up so I decided to work on some decor for Alyssah's party next weekend.

Day 14:  Have you ever seen a sweeter boy?!

Day 14 bonus:  Mark said A had a scratch on her face and needed a "dan-daid".  There wasn't anything on her face though ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment