Friday, April 5, 2013

Kiddos update

My kiddos are growing SO fast!  I can hardly believe it.  I'm so blessed to be their mother.  I can't imagine having sweeter babies.  They are going to make such an impact on this world, and I cannot wait to watch it unfold.  My greatest prayer for them is to love God and do His will, take part in building His kingdom, and bring others along for the ride :)  I have been praying this over them a lot lately as they are getting older, building friendships, and being exposed to more things at school and just out in everyday life.  I know one day I won't be able to control who they are with and what they choose to spend their time doing.  I just pray that they have a strong faith and are strong in the Word.  Here are a few pictures of them lately.  I took some of them individually a while back too for their birthdays so I will share them later.  These are just some everyday snapshots, enjoy!

Mark now weighs 38 lbs, 12.8 oz and is 42 inches tall.  He is so handsome and such a charmer.  He knows how to make this Mommy feel loved.  He is a great helper with his sister too.  He always looks out for her.  He is all boy!  He loves to play ball and throw the football.  He can't wait for summer so he can go swimming.  He asks me almost everyday if it's summer yet! ;)  Bless him.
Alyssah now weighs 29 lbs, 3.2 oz and is 33.5 inches tall.  She is such a ham and knows she is the cutest thing ever.  I could just stare at her all day.  She has so many expressions.  She loves her Daddy to pieces, but still loves for me to hold her and cuddle her.  She loves to help me with laundry, which isn't always successful, but it's cute.  She helps unload the dishwasher.  She loves to have a bow in her hair and lets me fix it every morning.  I guess making her wear all those headbands and bows as a baby paid off ;)  She is such a girly girl, and I love it!
I am so thankful to have healthy, happy children.  I am overwhelmed with gratitude and thankfulness that I get to have these two in my life.  Thank you, Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment