Sunday, April 14, 2013

Tball

Mark had his first tball game last weekend (04/06).  It was such a fun day, and he had so much fun.  He's loving it and so am I ;)  

 He is wearing his Daddy's baseball number :)
 Us with our sweet boy!  I wanted a family picture but Alyssah was so tired at this point since it was during her nap time.  I'll have to get one before the season is over.

 Mark and his buddy, Cameron.  We have been so blessed by Cameron and his family.  They are incredible friends, and I'm thankful for them being part of our church family.  I look forward to watching these sweet boys growing up together.  Their sisters are going to be a hoot together, too!
Here's a little video of Mark at the game.

I hope you all enjoyed your weekends.  I'll post about ours later this week.  I just wanted to share about our first tball experience before I left that out.  Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment