Friday, April 12, 2013

random thoughts of the day

Hey all!  Happy Friday :)  I'm looking forward to the weekend. 

Tonight, my hubs will be in Bham at the men's conference, Catalyst, that our church has once a year.  It's his first time going, and I can't wait to hear about what God does.  It will be good for him to have some guy time too.  I'm looking forward- weird- to cleaning tonight and watching some tv after the kiddos go to bed.  It's nice to have some alone time every now and then.  I must catch up on the housework too ;)

Tomorrow, we have a tball game game in the morning, and I may take the kiddos to get a treat of some kind.  I love taking them on little dates.  I used to do it a lot more of it but lately we have been so busy.  I need to start doing more one on one dates with them too.  They enjoy it, and I love having quality one-on-one time with them!  It's hard to spread out my attention sometimes.  I def want them to feel equally loved.

Christopher and I got a new book that we started reading, "Forgotten God" by Francis Chan.  We are going to start using it for study time for the two of us once a week.  I just started reading the intro, and I'm hooked!  It's so good.  I hope to share some of what we learn with you guys.

This is a random post but I'm kind of random sometimes, and I def have random thoughts whirling around in my head on a daily basis.  Don't you?!

Highlands hosted Passion:Let the Future Begin tour at our college ministry, ONEAUBURN last night.  I snuck in on the fun (I wasn't actually the oldest person there so that was a relief.).  Our college ministry rocks!  If you are in Auburn and are in college, you should check it out.  God is moving!  It was awesome worshiping with so many young(er) people that are on fire for Jesus.  I'm so glad I was able to be there and see the Spirit move.  Praise God for the hearts that were reached! 

I hope you all enjoy your weekend!  I'll be back soon :)  Blessings!

1 comment:

  1. Love that book!! I wish Derik could go with Christopher.. that sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete